Wednesday, April 8, 2009

UVU beat the Utes!


I thought that you might enjoy seeing a few of the photos that I snapped while attending last nights Baseball game between the University of Utah and Utah Valley University. Our good friends the Talbots had tickets to the game so we all dove up to Orem together to attend and ended up thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. It has been a good long while since I have attended a Baseball game and I found it just as exhilarating -- with the whizzing of the fast-ball, crack of the bat, and cheers from the crowd -- as I ever I remembered it being. The weather was perfect and our seats behind home-plate couldn't have been better. We were able to see all the action as the pitchers wound up and let fly; the batters aimed for the moon and hoped for the best. UVU crushed the Utes pitching, going through five Ute pitchers, scoring 13 hits and 8 runs (one of which was an amazing two-run home-run in the 8th inning) to beat the Utes 8 to 2.

No comments: