Sunday, April 5, 2009

Surveying in Nevada with Julie




Hello everyone (whomever that may be) tuning into the newest Skinner blog. I figured I'd post a few photos taken last week of me and Julie in Nevada. Believe it or not I talked Julie into going with me to work for a few days and she even helped me survey. She did great! (even though the project area was way up a mountain on a slight slope). Sorry to say we did not find anything archaeological but it was sill fun none-the-less and Julie got a good work out for her"Budge the Pudge" blog. The first photo is of the two of us in the project area after we had just ridden a ATV up the mountain-side. The second was taken by my client of me and Julie heading back down the mountain. The picture doesn't really show it but we are riding our ATV down a pretty steep finger at the base of the mountain.

2 comments:

Mare said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mare said...

Looks like fun! Julie, did you get to drive the 4 wheeler? I miss that!