Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring Conference 2009

Spring Conference 2009 was indeed awesome! I was spiritually fed like never before from the words of our beloved leaders. I agree with Brian, "Elder Uchtdorf" is the MAN! His talk in the priesthood session once again deeply inspired me much like the talk he gave last priesthood session about "lifting where you stand". And I am not ashamed to admit that Elder Eyrings talk had me in tears as he retold the story of the two Rangers who gave their lives for fellow comrades in Somalia. I can not wait to get the Conference issue of the Ensign, it is going to be a great read. And like Brian has already pointed out by posting a few quotes this conference was full of amazing quotes that I at least will be using and referring to for years to come. I hope you all were as equally fed this conference a I was. We love and miss you all! Love AJ, Julie and the clan!

2 comments:

Brian and Marci said...

I didn't get to see the preisthood session since I was working. Regarding the "lift where you stand" talk I agree. I had to give the lesson in priesthood a few weeks ago about this very talk. I see they have a video out about the stonecutter Elder Uchtdorf mentioned in his talk. I will have to buy it. I believe Elder Uchtdorf will be the prophet someday. He has the same presence as President Hinckley.

Mare said...

The stonecutter movie is only like 20 min long. Would have made an awesome full length movie--don;t know why they cut it short!
I did enjoy conference and sometimes wish they would broadcast the priesthood session!