Saturday, April 11, 2009

Skinner medical emergency

I am at moms house. I have been having weird sympoms for a while now. I get hot and anxious. I also get weird pains all over and tremors. Last night I thought I might be having a heart attack. My arm went numb and there was pressure in my chest and neck. Marci and dad took me to the hospital and they found out my thyroid is low. They gave me some happy medicine. It is good stuff. Now I have to find out why my thyroid is low. It's not my fault I have been getting so fat!!! : )
I have felt weird for a while now and I do not go to the doctor for no reason so I was pretty worried. I was getting ready to write my will. Gatlin can have my Wii if I forget to write my will. One more thing. Marci is very mean. They had those things on my chest to measure my heart. When we where done she laughed and started ripping them off of my hairy chest. If she was not such a good cook I would be consulting an attorney right now. (plus they had me on lorazopam which is great stuff) Brian

Update: The medicine they gave me in my I.V was so good that I told the nurse to put some beer in there next. I had to go to the bathroom and wanted to ask the nurse for a catheter. Marci said no.

2 comments:

Mare said...

Geez Brian you better start taking better care of yourself! You better get going on the pudge blog! Hope you get feeling better.

Steve S. said...

Glad to hear that you are doing better now. Hope that you find out what is causing your problems.

And I wish it was just my thyroid that was making me fat. I just eat to much and don't exercise.

Take care.