Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fw: 'We all fall down' :)

Hi Family,
 
Thanksgiving is coming up and the Turkeys getting fat!  (that doesn't rhyme but its fun to say) And that means chocolate pie, corn muffins, and rolls...Yummmmmmmmmmyyyyyy  Not to mention "mountains of potatoes with the turkey gravy rising over the top like a sunrise!" (You cant really make poetry about potatoes, can you?)   
 
We have been having fun here. My tried to get us to rake the leaves, and we just ended up jumping in them. I took a cool action picture of Kenny running with his magic leaf. (but it didn't make him fly) I think it looks cool. It was a great day, it rained the next day. 
 
I am also finally sending our Nintendo themed Halloween picture!   I was happy because I got a bunch of snickers... 
 
Only two days of school this week, but the teachers are still going to give me homework! We're going to have fun playing Wii fit Plus, I like flapping like a bird!  Lol and the marching game helps me practice for Color Guard! We have a parade on Saturday at 8:00am in the morning! Mom says she is glad it is not Friday, because that is her Day After Thanksgiving shopping day! She always brings doughnuts back from Dunkin Doughnut! yay!
 
Happy Thanksgiving, eat lots of potatoes!
 
Karissa
 
 
 

1 comment:

Mare said...

Cute post! I love all your gorgeous fall leaves! We didn't have enough to really even rake this year :( Deacon was really bummed he didn't get to jump in them.