Sunday, October 4, 2009

Lord of the Rings Memories

Well since nobody is writing anything on this blog I felt something stupid would be better than nothing. So here is what I was thinking about. I have quite a history with the Lord of the Rings Movies. I was not one of the people really excited about them when the first one came out because the cartoon version of "The Hobbit" was really stupid. Any cartoon that has a song called "Where there's a whip there is a way" is bound to be a really dumb one. I went to the first Movie with James in the Roosevelt Theater. I really had no idea what was going on except for the fact that there where some cool monsters and Aaragorn looked like an awesome character. My mind tends to wander when I listen to English accents so I was watching but not really listening. I had no idea what I had seen but it was fun. I saw "The Two towers" on Christmas Eve while I was at Disneyland. Again I had no idea what was going on but I enjoyed it and the fact that I was at Disneyland. *by myself** : ( For the Return of the King I felt being near the Atlantic Ocean might be better so I watched it with Mom in Norfolk Virginia. Dad was tired or something. I love that movie probably because I actually knew what was going on. My fourth memory of the lord of the Rings Movies was watching them on DVd with Kenson and Karisssa in Pittsburgh. I actually turned on the subtitles so I finally understood everything. I had some good times with them in that Apartment in Cranberry. We had lots of Pizza and chicken wings. I miss those days but I'll always have the memories.

2 comments:

Mare said...

Good post!

Steve S. said...

That was a nice Skinnertopia post.