Sunday, October 4, 2009

Elder Holland is the man!!!!!

It was exactly six months ago that the Skinnertopia Blog was created. I remember posting about Elder Uchtdorff and his powerfull talk last April. I did not see any of the talks yesterday since I was working so I don't know if Elder Uchtdorff gave his usual powerful talk but I am guessing he did. Elder Holland gave a talk unlike any I have seen in Conference before. I think it had more to do with his demeanor than the words but Elder Holland made it clear that he believes in the Book of Mormon!! **the exclamation marks are his*** If anybody missed it I am sure you can watch it on the church website. Elder Holland did not beat around the bush in this talk. I really enjoyed President Monson's talk this morning about helping people and I hope I will figure out a way to give him a birthday present. I haven't read the special section on mormontimes.com about Elder Uchtdorff yet. I will have to go read it and learn about one of my hero's now.

P.S Austin Collie caught his first NFL touchdown today.

No comments: