Thursday, December 3, 2009

Remember "My Bodyguard?"

Well this is kind of stupid but I thought it was weird. I read that sometimes when people are withdrawing from Benzodiazapines they suddenly remember things they haven't thought about for years. Well it happened to me yesterday. All of a sudden out of the blue the movie "My bodyguard" came into my mind. I think the last time I watched that show was 1985 or something. It's about a guy who is getting picked on and hires a great big guy to be his personal bodyguard. Well that is all I have to say. Someone needed to make a new post on the blog so I did.

3 comments:

Mare said...

Are you sure you weren't thinking about Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner?

Brian and Marci said...

No. That stupid movie was in the 90's

Steve S. said...

I remember that movie. I think we had it at the video store. It was pretty popular at the time..