Tuesday, November 10, 2009

happiest states

http://www.livescience.com/culture/091110-fifty-happy-states.html

This really ticks me off. I used to live in the happiest state and now I live in the 12th happiest. Some of the people in the family are just lucky. I noticed Pennsylvania is clear down at 32. I was thinking that there is something about November 10th that should be signifigant but I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's because the D.C sniper will be executed tonight. I took a few trips through that area when he was killing people. I have even been to the Rest area where he was caught. It is right on the Appalachian trail. I walked about 40 feet on that trail and there where lots of fireflies. Not dim ones like in Utah either. Those fireflies back east put out lots of light.

1 comment:

Mare said...

It's Julie's birthday, ddrrrr