Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fw: First Day and Pie in the Sky




Hi Family,

School started a week and half ago, and I already have two BIG projects for my Freshmen year!! I don't have too much time to write this time, so I am just sending pictures. The first ones are of Color Guard 'Pie Festival' everyone had to send in two pies, and then when you go to watch the band and color guard everyone gets a slice of pie and ice cream. They also pick and keep some of the best ones to 'sell seperately' and they picked mom's home made cherry pies because she cut out little hearts all over the top crust. They looked Pretty! (but I don't like cherry pie, hahaha ) The "Pie Festival" is a fund raiser to earn money for the band.

Also Mom made a yellow school bus for our first day of school. Kenny did not want to cut it up, because he wanted to keep it as a bus to play with. It looked very cool. And it tasty Yummy!

OK sorry so short!! oh speaking of short, I cut my hair. Maybe you can tell in the pictures.

Bye,

Love,
Karissa

PS Happy early birthday Grandma Jordan!

2 comments:

Brian and Marci said...

Too bad Karissa didn't get to carry the rifle....

Mom said...

It is nice to hear from you Karissa. I think you look very pretty carrying the flag. I like your Mom's school cake too. You have fun traditions.