Monday, April 13, 2009

medical update

I am now reporting on my general medical condition. The pills(lorazopam) the doctor gave me are great. I only have to take one a day and it keeps me under control. Yesterday I tried to see what would happen if I didn't take it and about 10:00 I started sweating and shaking. It took about an hour for my pill to calm me down. In other news dad is going to the doctor today for his heart. He keeps skipping beats. Sometimes it makes him lightheaded. They did a test on him but he doesn't know the results. He will get them today. He said they may have to give him a pacemaker. His sister already has one. Marci and I are going to the Jazz game tonight along with Julie who has a special date. Aaron could not make it since he went to Nevada so Julie is making due with the next best thing. James will be her company for the night. It will give him practice with women. He can also fend off all the men who would otherwise make a pass at Julie.

2 comments:

Mare said...

So how long do you have to take the pills? Always? Are there other things you can do that will help?
I hope dad's appt goes okay. I don't want him to have to get a pacemaker--keep us updated.
Have fun at the Jazz game! Unfortunately I can't remember the last time I watched a Jazz game--does that put me in bad standing with the family?

Mom said...

I just have to take them until I get cured. It is probably autoimmune disease against my thyroid. If that is the case I have to take pills like mom called synthroid. I will find out later. The jazz game was kind of boring but I enjoyed booing Baron Davis from the other team.