Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Global Warming Effect Benefits Moroni, Utah While Conrad, Montana Enters The "Next Ice-Age!"




Sorry to hear about the snow Brian, but here in Moroni it has been nothing but sun-shine, flowers, green grass, and warmth! T-shirts and shorts, baby! I even broke out the ol'BBQ grill and BBQ'd up some "tasty" steaks for dinner last night. This evening it was so nice that I grilled up some chicken breasts. Man, here in the land of "global warming" life is good! Don't worry though Brian, I'll pray for you guys and your Ice-age up north! But for now... enjoy my photos and dream of Spring!

4 comments:

Mare said...

Sure looks nice! Wish we could hope on over to your BBQ!

Brian and Marci said...

global warming is only allowed to be mentioned on the skinner report. Utah is the place to be though. I am suffering the fate of living in Montana.

Brian and Marci said...

our barbecue has about 8 inches of snow on it.
The snow in our front yard is about 4 inches above my knee but it is melting.

AJ said...

Hey man, if you are going to talk about the weather then I'm free to talk about "Global Warming" and "Ice Ages" in their most basic form. Nothing political (or even P.C.) about that, brotha. This hear earth is what it is, and right now Utah is the place to be for warmth, and obviously Montana is the place to be if you are a snowman!