Thursday, April 30, 2009

Get rid of boozer


This is my annual column written for the benefit of the Skinner family to say I am tired of Carlos Boozer. The top picture is an example of how a player is supposed to play. For 18 years we had a power forward who played this way. The bottom picture is what we have been getting the last couple of years. Sure the man can score but he is lazy. I've seen the hundreds of times that he just jogs down the court practically the last person to cross halfcourt. The man in the top picture was always the first one down the court and he did not have injuries for most of the season like Boozer. Karl got it done and it is very hard for me not to see why Boozer does not take the example of a 2 time leage mvp and apply it to his game. I say he probably never will so we should get rid of him. He is a disgrace to his position and needs to give back the money he has stolen from the owner of the Jazz these last couple of years. If I were in charge of the Jazz I would sign Ostertag to a new contract before Boozer even thought of putting on a Jazz uniform again.

No comments: