Saturday, August 21, 2010

An interesting letter from Hyun

Dear mom and dad,

How are you doing this days?
How is the weather in Utah? Weather here is a little crazy in Beijing, one day rain in the morning and sunny in the afternoon and rain again in evening. I really don't like it. ^^ I missed the california weather.
I been thinking about you guys and I want to write you email.

It's been little crazy month because I hurt my girlfriend almost died.
One evening after dinner on my way home driving my e-bike with her and she was seating back seat.
She told me to slow down and don't bounced the bike up and down but I didn't listen to her and I keep doing it because don't like the noise from e-bike.
I wasn't driving very fast. I was going only about 30km(fast)? and my e-bike was making so much noise and bouncing up and down like riding a horse trying to stop the noise. She fall of the bike and hit her head on the ground can't move or talk or feel anything. for awhile I thought she die.
So stupid of me I should listen to her.
She was conscious for 5-10 minutes and I was holding her and cried and pray for her life.
I was so scare keep holding her I don't know what to do. I asked GOD for forgiveness and take my life for her.
I took her to the hospital have CT scan and X-ray thank goodness she's okay and I promise I will never do that again. Now she's almost 100% heal better then before.

I want to tell you this story because no matter where you at in this world GOD is watching over you. I know I don't go to church every sunday and read the book mormon. Deep in my heart I know church is true and the book of mormon is word of god. My girlfriend really like the church but she can't go (chinese law). I did took her few times anyways^^

Mom & Dad I'm really glad that I'm part of your life even I'm far from you half around the world and when I was living california you should visited me ^^
I just want to tell you. I talked about my family to everyone because how beautiful my family is and I show my family photos to everyone. I don't know it's good or not?
I LOVE YOU ALL!

MOM & DAD please stay healthy and I will visit you soon with my girlfriend.

I LOVE YOU from my heart! Best thing happen to me in my life...

Your son from far away land.

Hyun

5 comments:

Mare said...

Cool letter! Nice to hear from Hyun and see into his heart a little :)

Steve S. said...

Scary. I am happy that she was OK. How are you doing?

Steve S. said...

Scary. I am happy that she was OK. How are you doing?

Steve S. said...

oops

Rachael said...

It is nice to hear from him. I hope he comes soon.