Sunday, February 7, 2010

Alex Boye


Last night Dad and I went to Snow college to see a concert aimed at raising money for the people of Haiti. It was a great concert you would have all enjoyed it especially Brian. Alex Boye was the main star he is a singer from England, joined the church several years ago and is a member of the Tabernacle Choir. You might have seen him. I thought you might like to hear some of his singing. Here is a link to one of his songs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR1jojP

I hope that you all enjoy.

Love,

Mom

4 comments:

Steve S. said...

Sounds fun. I wish we had time to go see a show. Awaji doesn't have much.

Steve S. said...

Sounds fun. I wish we had time to go see a show. Awaji doesn't have much.

Brian and Marci said...

I saw him on byu t.v once. He was really funny.

Brian and Marci said...

I saw him on byu t.v once. He was really funny.