Thursday, December 24, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I am just wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. I have not been very organized this month and, thus, did not get out cards. We are all doing well and keeping busy. It was so good to see Julie and her family last night. Julie and Katrina did such a great job singing, so great that Joel just had to stay and listen to one more song! I wish we all lived closer together so we could have Christmas parties, make Christmas candies, and make Christmas projects! I just want everyone to know that Hunter is getting baptized December 31st at 2:00. I know most of you won't be able to make it, but I just wanted to make sure that you all knew. I hope I haven't already written this at an earlier date, just being thorough. I am glad to see the new car (nice!), but more glad to see that you are both whole and healthy!! What a blessing! I love you all and feel so grateful that I am sealed to you and that we know why we are here and what this season is all about. He loves us all and that is enough to help us to try a little harder to do all we have been asked to do. Have a great day tomorrow.

Love, Rachael

No comments: