Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fat Liver

Well it looks like medical issues is the theme of skinnertopia lately so I will ad some more. I got a whole ultrasound of my abdomen. They looked at my Kidneys, my arteries and everything. It involves a lot of holding your breathe which was about the only bad part. I had to wait two days to find out what they found out. I was nervous when I called the doctor because you never know what he might say. He said I have a fatty liver. My Gall Bladder is in good shape. I could have told them that without an ultrasound. All they have to do is look at my abdomen!!! Anyway he said my cholesterol is high too and I need to lose weight. I guess I will try to lose some weight like I did 10 years ago. I weigh a little bit more than I did when I lost the 50 pounds back then so I will try again. A vision of my fat liver will help me plus when you weigh so much your feet are starting to hurt I think its time to slim down. I am doing better with my shaking problem. It is mostly just that I am addicted to Lorazapam. I think if I lose weight it will help me with other problems. It's good to see that Rachel is o.k I bet maybe she has a bad esophogus like dad and me.

3 comments:

Mare said...

Mare started another wait loss bet this week if you want in she might let ya.
todd

Mom said...

It surely is a struggle to lose weight. But, you did it once before I am sure that you can do it again. It is too bad that you didn't take after Dad, he can eat what he wants and doesn't seem to ever gain weight. I think that one thing is in his favor though he doesn't think much about food. I sometimes have to remind him to eat. I never have to be reminded. I am surely glad that they didn't find anything more serious. It looks like we are all getting older.

James Skinner said...

My hands shake a bit especially when I am nervous. I seem to get anxiety more then I used to but I try to ignore that type of stuff.