Monday, August 31, 2009

It's too girly around here

Yes, I am tired of being surrounded by girls. I think the thing that took the cake was last week. We went to Tiber reservoir to ride in the boat and play on the beach but I had to go through a most horrific experience getting there. In order to get to our spot we had to do a little four wheeling in our element. Marci was driving and we came to the top of a hill and Marci decided we where not going down it. Well first of all it wasn't that bad and second we had been on the hill before (in the Jeep) there where other hills and ravines to go through too but they weren't that bad. Anyway I get in the drivers seat and Rachel and Morgan start screaming and jump out of the car. You would have thought I was killing them. In fact I do think they screamed "we are going to die" I got them back in car and proceeded down the hill with screaming from the backseat and my supposedly loving wife yelling and hitting me on the arm. **hard*** Good greif, I am a professional driver so I don't know what their problem is. We made it to the beach safe and sound just like I figured we would. Another thing that really has me steamed right now is everytime I go in the bathroom there is poop on the toilet seat. (people have bad aim when throwing toilet paper in the toilet there is also some kind of idea that one square of toilet paper is suffiecient, along with certain people having no idea that the handle on the toilet is for flushing) I have banned the perpetrators from the upstairs toilet but lenient enforcement of my decrees while I am at work has made it impossible to solve this problem. I can not wait until we move. **probably in a month** I am going to the hardware store and buying a locking doorknob for one of the bathrooms. *there are three, One for me, one for marci and one for rachel and morgan** I am going to keep the door to my bathroom locked and I will have the only key. It will be so nice to have a shower where I don't have to walk around barbie dolls as well.
In other news September 1 is Marci's birthday.

No comments: