Sunday, August 16, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOON


Today August 16th is Soon's birthday. It depends on which date you take for her birth year as to how old she is. Her official date of birth is August 16, 1973 but she found out when visiting Korea that her father registered her birth a year late so she was really born on August 16, 1972. She is the only one in our family who can legally be a year younger than she is. I thought that I should remind you all of her birthday so that you can give her a call on her special day. Although when I tried to call her no one answered. I thought that you might enjoy seeing this picture of Soon and her sister and the rest of her kids. Happy Birthday Soon we love you.

1 comment:

Brian and Marci said...

She never posts on here so I am not going to wish her happy birthday.