Wednesday, July 8, 2009

the reunion

I talked to Soon and she said that she would get off a letter to all of you with more details but this is what I know now. We are planning to get together by lunch time on Friday the 17th and plan to stay until early afternoon on Saturday. I wish that it was longer but due to everyone's busy schedule that is the best we could do. Soon will take care of planning and buying the food with the rest of us reimbursing her for the cost. Each of you plan to bring a game or activity for the kids and if you have some white elephant gifts for prizes for games bring them along too. We are planning a talent show for Friday night and Soon suggesting and I think that it is a good idea that the head of each family also take a short time to tell what has been going on with their family for the past year, catch us up on the latest news. I think that we are planning on going swimming so bring your suits and towels. You might want to bring any extra pillows, that you might want. I think it would be nice to bring a little kleenex and toilet paper. I remember how fast it went last year. And of course bring yourself we are planning on lots of fun together.

See you soon

No comments: