Thursday, July 16, 2009

Report from pre Reunion activities.

well so far so good. I don't have much to report but I did have a crazy experience when I went to pick up Karissa and Kenson in Pittsburgh. I stepped in dogmess in the airport. I guess some blind person has a dog with bad manners. We got back to Utah went to heber to pick up marci and then headed to Moroni for a while. On the way I noticed that there are changes in Provo canyon. Steve will be sad to learn that the green pipe (named after a Herman Mellvile book) is gone. They just removed it for some reason. We ate at Hogi Yogi to make kenson happy. I am sure it was much better food than the Panda express across the street where Steve's beloved Circle K used to be. We saw Harry Potter last night and I was able to stay awake for the whole movie this time. Actually it was pretty good. It was more violent than some of the others so that is a good sign. Kenson and Gatlin where the first ones in line for the movie. They are two wild men when they get together. I miss Leroy : ( I hope I can make bear the time away from him.

2 comments:

Mare said...

Sounds like fun! Only you would step in dog poop inside a building! That's funny! Excited to see you guys soon!

James Skinner said...

Hopefully it was dogmess and not something else.