Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My heart update

Yesterday I got a report from dr wang concerning my heart condition. I was not prepared for what he said, which was that I do not have a heart problem. He said that my MRI showed that I have a strong normal heart. He also stated that the reports from my heart monitor showed that I was having real palpitations, shortness of breath etc. but that such was not being caused by a heart problem. He didn't know what my real problem is. He is sending a report to my doctor and so I have to start over in searching for an explanation. It could be that I have a lung problem, but it might also be something else.

Thanks for your interest and prayers. I appreciate your concern for me.

The main problem now is that I have to wait for another week to see my doctor and start the search for an explanation all over again.
Love, Dad

2 comments:

Brian and Marci said...

Well no news is still good news.
It must be a pain. I was having palpitations too until I started taking the lorazopam and that made it stop.

Mare said...

That's awful. I'm surprised he didn't have a possible explanation for what it could be. I would think he would know more than your doctor. Good luck at your appt. You will continue to be in our prayers.